I don’t know about you, but strawberries scream summertime. Both DJ & Brooklyn love strawberries. I figured now would be the perfect time to start making strawberry related treats for them. Everything I’ve made is extremely easy. Here is my list of 3 strawberry summer treats for toddlers.
3 Strawberry Summer Treats For Toddlers
Strawberry Vanilla Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 10 oz bag strawberry marshmallows
- 5 Cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Country Crock (you can use anything, this is just what I had on hand)
- Melt butter/country crock in a pot.
- Pour butter into a large bowl.
- Mix marshmallows into butter until almost smooth.
- Add vanilla into mix.
- Add rice krispies cereal, and stir until fully coated.
- Flatten mixture down. (I used a baking sheet so they didn’t come out perfect)
- Once cool, cut as desired.
Chopped Berry “Salad”
- Blackberries (I only added blackberries to Brooklyn’s bowl)
- Chop all three berries into small pieces (DJ loves to eat everything with a spoon).
- Add into a bowl.
Strawberry Apple Ice Pops
- Apple Juice
- Smash/muddle Strawberries.
- Add strawberries to ice pop molds.
- Pour apple juice into molds.
- Freeze. Once frozen, enjoy!
These are probably the easiest “recipes” ever. I don’t even think I could call these 3 strawberries summer treats for toddlers recipes. Both my toddlers love them though!