I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by The Wife SAHM Life. I can honestly say that I feel extremely honored to have been nominated by her. I’ve been in a bit of a blogging rut recently, and this really brought me out of it. Thank you so much.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What is your favorite way to start the day?
With a giant cup of Iced Coffee.
2. What is your favorite spot to “just be” in your home?
I love to just be on my couch with a book.
3. If you had no budget and could afford anything you wanted, what would you purchase first?
A second car.
4. Who is the one person you are most comfortable being yourself with?
My husband David.
5. What “thing” do you feel a bit compulsively, obsessed about or have noticed you do on a regular basis that has you scratching your head at when you began that behavior?
Honestly, I can’t think of anything.
6. Are you generally on schedule or running behind?
Depends. If it’s just me I’m generally on time. If I have my little ones with me, I’m usually late.
7. Do you have a bucket list and if so, what have you accomplished so far?
I have a small travel bucket list. I’ve only gotten three places off my list, visit Las Vegas (I now live here though), the Dominican Republic, and New Orleans.
8. Who brings the brightest ray of sunshine into your life?
DJ, Brooklyn, and David.
9. Do you prefer windows with open shutters or limited windows/closed blinds in your home?
I like a lot of windows, but I like to keep the light out of them unless I need it.
10. What is your favorite fast food item?
Either a Cheeseburger from Checkers, or a Spicy Chicken Deluxe from Chick-fil-A.
11. If you could give a powerful message to generations to come (in less than 6 sentences) what would it be?
It’s important to pay attention to what is going on in the political world, and in the rest of the world. You have the ability to change things, even if it doesn’t seem like it. You can spark a change, just believe in yourself.
- Twins and Coffee
- Jessie Juggles Two
- Simply Sweet Mama
- Little Snippets
- Tinsley & Co
- Love & Boogers
- Lil Mama Bear
- Raising Boys with Books
- Twinstant Gratification
- Mommy Needs Cookies
- Eat Pray Love Play
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is one food or drink you could eat/drink every day and never get tired of?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Where in the world do you want to go the most?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
- Do you prefer tea or coffee?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What advice would you give 16 year old you?
- What is your zodiac sign?
I can’t wait to read what the bloggers I’ve nominated have to say! I truly love every single person I nominated, and The Wife SAHM Life as well. You guys should check out all of their blogs. You won’t be disappointed!