I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award!
Thank you so much Simply Sweet Mama for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I’ve only been blogging for about a month, and it means so much that you nominated me!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet & is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes back as for as 2011.
Link all queries to https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/
What are the rules?
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated.
Why am I passionate about blogging?
I’m passionate about blogging, because I love to write. I love sharing my thoughts in the hope that it might help another person out there. I love sharing with people that Las Vegas isn’t just for adults, its for families too. Blogging is a way to connect with other people. If I can connect with just one person, help just one person with whatever it is that they’re looking for, then I feel like I’ve done what I’ve set out to do.
10 Random Facts about Me:
- I had my little ones 16 months apart.
- I’m originally from New York.
- I used to be a toddler teacher.
- We want to home-school our little ones.
- I want to travel the world as a family.
- I’ve visited four countries.
- I want another baby.
- My little ones are biracial.
- My favorite sport to watch is Football (American Football).
- I’m obsessed with Astrology.
Questions from Simply Sweet Mama:
- What is your biggest blogging goal?
My biggest blogging goal.. that’s hard to say. I guess to be able to make some sort of income to help out my family, since right now I’m a SAHM.
- Describe your life in 3 words.
Happy. Crazy. Busy.
- If you can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That’s REALLY hard. Probably a cheeseburger (cheddar cheese though) with all toppings but mustard & fries, and there HAS to be ketchup and mayo to dip my fries in.
- What is your favorite color?
- What is one thing you would want to change about yourself?
I’d change the fact I have anxiety.
- You have 3 wishes, what are they?
Travel the world with my family, be independently financial so my husband didn’t have to work, and the final one would be to watch my children live long, happy, and healthy lives doing whatever it is that would make them happy.
- If you can travel to one place for free, all expenses paid, where would it be?
I want to travel to so many places. I’d have to say if I could pick one place though, it would have to be Japan.
- What do you like to spend your time doing?
Other than spend time with my little ones, I like to read, write, and bake.
- Who do you look up to and why?
I look up to my Mom. Cliche, I know.. but my mom has been through so much. She raised me as a single mom. She dealt with the love of her life, my stepdad, passing away. She’s my best friend. She’s always made sure I was taken care of and happy, even when she wasn’t.
- If you have kids, would you rather them be homeschooled or go to public school?
I’d rather them do this public homeschool they have here in Las Vegas. It’s an online public school.
- What is your favorite animal?
If I nominated you, you don’t have to participate.
- What is your favorite way to unwind?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- How did you get started blogging?
- Who is your favorite superhero? Why?
- If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
- Why did you name your child(ren) what you did?
- Would you rather live in space for a year or underwater?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
- What is your number one hope for your child(ren)?